What’s happening this term?
- Check out some songs to sing along to at home below
- Our themes for Term 4 … God Sustains the World & then all things Christmas. God wants to be in relationship with us and enjoy us! You should have received a copy of this terms material in your letterbox. Let us know if you haven’t received yours yet.
- download this terms resource here for you to use at home
- check out the Memory Verse from Ephesians 2:10a and the Key Phrase that reminds us that ‘God made me to glorify and enjoy Him forever’ . Post these somewhere visible in your home.
Week of 25 October – we are learning all out the fact that ‘I Can Enjoy God’. Check out page 54 of your material to find two games to enjoy together at home:
- an egg carton game using the I Enjoy Verse Cards. The cards have verses on them about enjoying God, ready to cut apart and use as part of the game.
- another game using the Would You Enjoy cards. Different activities are on the cards for the children to choose between, ready to cut apart and put in a bag.
Week of 1 November – no Connect groups this week due to the Long Weekend!