AN UPDATE FROM RUTH, OUR PLAYGROUP COORDINATOR
We are excited to kick off 2021 with resuming face to face playgroup sessions in our Honeybears space.
At this point in time
- our playgroup routine has changed slightly so we can enjoy face to face playgroup as safely as possible – for your family and our team. Families that have registered to join us in 2021, please read the relevant information that has been emailed to you about our sessions.
- The use of our indoor & outdoor spaces will be a bit different due to the ongoing Government restrictions.
- The sessions will be shorter, running from 9:45 – 11am to give us time to clean and change over toys between sessions.
So we can stay safe, healthy and happy at Playgroup
- Please stay home if you, your child(ren) or anyone in your home are feeling unwell – let your leader or Ruth know you won’t be at playgroup
- Adults practice safe social distancing with other families
- Adults and children practice good hand hygiene
- Download the COVID Safe App
To contact Ruth, our playgroup coordinator , please email email@example.com
Honeybears Playgroup is run by Kilsyth South Baptist Church. Our dedicated playgroup team provide a quality weekly space where parents or carers and their preschool aged children have fun together.
Many different activities , both indoors and outdoors , are provided within a welcoming and caring environment. It’s a great space for parents and carers to build friendships and find support with others at the same stage of family life.
Sessions for 2021 : Monday , Tuesday , Thursday & Friday mornings from 9:30-11:30am during school terms
Cost : $65 per family per term ( concession $50 per family per term)
Contact the church office on 9762 8954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.